D14895: Plasmashell freezes when trying to get free space info from mounted remote filesystem after losing connection to it

Alan Justino da Silva noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 25 15:06:35 GMT 2023

alanjds added a comment.

  I like the idea of making docker imune. May be improved.

INLINE COMMENTS

> meven wrote in soliddeviceengine.cpp:583-584
> Better approach would be to make this check ignore docker overlay fs.

That would fix my issue, sure. Idk if targeting "docker" is better than having it configurable, as other similar solutions will have the same problem.

I liked the idea of making docker imune here. May be even better by having a passlist of what should be imune, allowing the user to address issues for similar solutions

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace