Outline intensity setting for 5.27

Akseli Lahtinen akselmo at akselmo.dev
Wed Mar 8 16:46:39 GMT 2023

Hi!

The new outline feature I've made has caused some annoyance among users,
so I have now made an outline intensity setting for it.

You can find it here https://invent.kde.org/plasma/breeze/-/merge_requests/292

I would like to see it in 5.27 eventually, since this setting is something people
really want: People can turn the outlines off or make them even more intense,
which can help with accessibility issues further.

Having this setting in 5.27 would likely ease everyone's mind.

Br,
Akseli Lahtinen

PS. I sent this mail before I had subscribed to the mailing list, but seems it got drowned in a
spam filter or something. I have now subscribed to the mailing list however.