Plasma 5.27 feature freeze exception request

Oliver Beard olib141 at outlook.com
Tue Jan 24 20:51:59 GMT 2023

Yep, the current version of the application in 5.27 will launch the welcome experience and store it in config properly, the only thing needed to ensure it'll work for the update page come next release is the LastSeenVersion key. I've prepared a minimal merge request for the 5.27 branch:

https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-welcome/-/merge_requests/51

Oliver