How Plasma/Kickoff app launcher always opening aligned horizontally to the center of the screen

Konstantin Makarov makarov.ko.al at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 20:42:41 GMT 2023

Hello,

How can I make the Plasma/Kickoff app launcher always opening aligned
horizontally to the center of the screen?

I know that if I place the app launcher icon (button) on a center
aligned panel, the app launcher opens in the center position of the
screen. But if the app launcher icon has moved to the left (for example,
when started app icons pushing the app launcher's icon to the left) and
app launcher's icon position going lefter of left border of the app
launcher, then the app launcher is jump to the left from screen center
and centered by app launcher's icon (is not in the center of the screen).

--
С уважением,
Константин Макаров