more betas / shorter windows?

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Mon Dec 18 19:22:25 GMT 2023

Yeah, it's long been a problem that bugs reported towards the end of a
beta release were often fixed weeks ago, which wastes everyone's time.
Shorter betas would also help our most effective volunteer QA people who
close their bug reports once they're fixed by us (like Patrick Silva and
some others) do so at a more rapid pace.

I'd support one-week betas, or if we think that's too aggressive and too
much work for everyone, then two weeks.

Nate