Feedback about Paginator

Josh josh at redstrate.com
Wed Apr 19 18:34:49 BST 2023

Hi William,

> First, I use the Paginator, which is crucial to my productivity.

I'm assuming you mean virtual desktops here, Paginator being the "Pager"
widget?

> But, a feel is missing one feature.
>
> Bind shortcuts to "go ahead" and "go back" the workspaces.
>
> Like:
> "Super + right" -> Next workspace
> "Super + right" -> Preview workspace
>
> Don't need to enable it by default, I just need to make that config.

This is possible under the Shortcut settings, see the KWin category. The
shortcuts to assign are the "Switch to Next Desktop" and "Switch to Previous
Desktop", whatever it is in your language :-)

By the way, this mailing list is for plasma-development and not user support,
this would be a better fit in another communication channel. Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Josh