Plasma Sprint Topics

Nicolas Fella nicolas.fella at gmx.de
Sat Apr 8 17:16:54 BST 2023

Hi,

with the sprint all in order it's time to collect some topics.

Of course we don't want to pre-plan the whole week, and there will be
lots of time for free-form discussion and hacking, but having some
topics known from the start could help structure the whole thing a bit.

This is particularly relevant given that not all attendees will be there
for the whole week.

If you are not able to attend but would like to remotely join to discuss
a particular topic we can also arrange that. I think this has a much
higher chance of success than trying to bridge the whole event to the
internet.

If you have ideas for topics please add them to
https://community.kde.org/Sprints/Plasma/2023#Topics

Cheers

Nico