Plasma welcome wizard plans

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Tue Sep 20 03:22:53 BST 2022

That's possible too. However the way we're planning to do this in Plasma
is for Plasma itself to launch welcome-center on the first boot, so if
you want to go in this direction, you'd need to patch out that part in
Plasma, or we could provide a CMake flag for it I guess. Which we may
end up doing anyway to accommodate distros that don't want to show it at
all, but want it to be installed to keep the "show release notes after
upgrade" functionality working.

Nate