Old versions of our software in Bugzilla

Harald Sitter sitter at kde.org
Wed Sep 14 13:12:18 BST 2022

This has now been implemented along with some common sense actions
(mentioning crash in the summary now marks the bug as crash severity +
bugs with too many dupes get their priority increased). We'll have to
wait and see if things behave as expected as currently no recent bugs
are affected by either ;)

@Jonathan please note that the versions for bugzilla management are
now encoded here
https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/bugzilla-bot/-/blob/master/data/versions.yml