Old versions of our software in Bugzilla

Ömer Fadıl USTA omerusta at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 22:53:06 BST 2022

My suggestion is to write a chrome/firefox extension or even better
integrate it into plasma-integration-extension
(firefox/chrome extension) that will fill related info when they enter
bugs.kde.org so even they wont need to know
what version of KDE Plasma/KDE Frameworks/KDE Gears version are they using.
Also a good Bug reporting tool in KDE Gears with a good GUI will be perfect
[ other than drkonqi ] which can help
newbie users to bug reporting more comfortable

Ömer Fadıl Usta
PGP key : 0xfd11561976b1690b
about.me/omerusta