[GSoC Draft proposal] Redesign system settings modules by porting them to QtQuick

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 22:36:11 BST 2022

If you are interested in mentoring, *now* is the time (I mean today) to
ensure that you are subscribed to the private ML for mentors,
KDE-Soc-Mentor at kde.org, and write to KDE-Soc-Management at kde.org asking to
be added as a mentor to the GSoC webapp. Please provide your
google-connected email if you don't write from that email account, and
mention what team you are working with.

Time is short; please act on both *now.*

Valorie, for the GSoC admin team

--
http://about.me/valoriez - pronouns: she/her