Monday meeting notes for 27/10/2021

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 11:41:04 BST 2021

David E
* If someone wants to run a plasma 5.23 beta testing day, we'll need
to start soon
* I don't have time this release
[Jonathan volunteered]
* We also need to start planning a 5.24 kickoff meeting

[Discussion: Paul asked if we are still ok releasing on 14th, seems so]

Jonathan
* will run beta testing day
* after the release will plan the kickoff meeting
* In other news Paul Brown says the release announce is being worked
on and this release will be called "Plasma 25th Anniversary Edition"
* I got married
* /nick is updated
* I suppose I need a new gpg key
* has anyone looked at the .ci yml files?
[d_ed: yes, vlad has a script on frameworks devel to generate for all
plasma, we "just" need to run that in a for loop across all repos, and
commit everywhere]

Nico
* not terribly much from me
* But some bugfixes
* https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-pa/-/merge_requests/84
* https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-desktop/-/merge_requests/567
* https://invent.kde.org/network/kdeconnect-kde/-/merge_requests/423
* https://invent.kde.org/network/kdeconnect-kde/-/merge_requests/424
* https://invent.kde.org/system/dolphin/-/merge_requests/276
* all merged

Fabian
* would only ping on
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-workspace/-/merge_requests/1079
[d_ed: will check]

David R
* Nothing exciting just trying to fix klipper sending/receiving
from/to plasma on wayland
* I am about 3/4 done, one direction works the other half-ish
* I will make just a MR for the working one and push on to get the
other into 5.23

--
Marco Martin