nm-applet mouse issue

Robert David robert.david.public at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 17:57:44 BST 2021

Thanks for the info.
I need to verify that, but seems that plasma-nm is ported to PC3 in the
version I have now installed (5.20.5).

https://github.com/KDE/plasma-nm/blob/v5.20.5/applet/contents/ui/
CompactRepresentation.qml

I'm about to upgrade to newer plasma, but wanted to sort things out
before. Than blindly upgrade without the clarification the new
version is fixed (so I may for example patch it during the update).

Robert.