Soft Feature Freeze

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Sep 16 08:36:54 BST 2021

And I had mentioned this in the review weeks ago, so this is not a surprise.

Just did some last-minute forced QA.

 - The title is in lowercase
 - After selecting an entry to change:
   - the margins are wrong
   - there's no title for what you're actually selecting
   - It lists "C" as a locale, instead of "default"
   - "Default" has the "no icon found" icon. Having nothing would be best.
   - there's no scrollbar
   - search isn't the default focus
   - keyboard doesn't work anywhere
 - There is literally no keyboard navigation anywhere (probably
missing Accessibility tags too)

If we're looking for a compromise, what might possibly work is to ship
both and set +X-KDE-FormFactors so that it doesn't appear on the
desktop.
That might be doable within the available timeframe.

David