Plasma versions in bugs.kde.org

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 18:41:39 BST 2021

Thanks Jonathan!

For https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=ksysguard it's currently
possible to pick from a longer list of versions, e.g. 4.12.0, 5.0.0. Is
this intended?

Regarding reporting bugs in unsupported versions via bugs.kde.org, it might
be frustrating not a find a version that one is using, and see no
explanation for the limited list in the versions drop-down. OTOH as I
understand it's not really possible to communicate to the user in Bugzilla
UI :(