Plasma versions in bugs.kde.org

Nate Graham pointedstick at zoho.com
Fri Sep 10 14:09:48 BST 2021

On 9/10/21 2:17 AM, Alexander Potashev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If someone wants to report a bug against an older version, what would
> you suggest and/or expect them to do?
>
> I can imagine I would still report bugs while setting version number to
> "unspecified" and then mentioning the version in the bug report text.
>
> Will it be possible to change version number to an older version after
> the report has been created?

You can always do that when using bugs.kde.org directly. The discussion
in question only really concerns filing automatic crash reports from
DrKonqi, as it will now prevent you from doing so if you're using an
unsupported version. Instead it will display a message saying something
along the lines of, "Sorry, this version is too old; consider upgrading."

Nate