Plasma versions in bugs.kde.org

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 09:17:48 BST 2021

Hi,

If someone wants to report a bug against an older version, what would you
suggest and/or expect them to do?

I can imagine I would still report bugs while setting version number to
"unspecified" and then mentioning the version in the bug report text.

Will it be possible to change version number to an older version after the
report has been created?