Plasma versions in bugs.kde.org

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Thu Sep 9 16:41:23 BST 2021

I would recommend considering the following releases active:

- Current released Plasma release + all of its bugfix releases
- Previous Plasma release (last bugfix version only)
- Latest LTS Plasma release (last bugfix version only)

So right now this would mean:
- 5.22.5
- 5.22.4
- 5.22.3
- 5.22.2
- 5.22.1
- 5.22
- 5.21.5
- 5.18.7

This is based on my experience with bug triage recently which indicates
that bug reports from two plasma versions ago are mostly useless duplicates.

Does that seem sane?

Nate