Monday meeting notes for 11/10/2021

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 11:36:00 BST 2021

David E
we can start breaking 5.24 now

Jonathan
how's the announce going Paul Brown ?
must be going good then

Marco
has kickoff been scheduled?

Jonathan
No but I can make a doodle poll now if you think that's useful

Jonathan Esk-Riddell
    and as ripper17 points out I've not made a proposed schedule for 5.24 yet
d_ed (@d_ed:kde.org)
    it takes a week for people to fill it in
Jonathan Esk-Riddell
    so should I assume we'll be doing another 12 months of Plasma 5
releases on the same schedule as the previous ones and plan for that
then confirm it at the kickoff meeting?
d_ed (@d_ed:kde.org)
    certainly we'll be doing another 2
    when 6 comes I really don't know
    we're not exactly on top of frameworks ATM
Jonathan Esk-Riddell
    okay I'll find dates for another 12 months and we can just confirm
each release one release ahead
d_ed (@d_ed:kde.org)
    yeah
Jonathan Esk-Riddell
    I'll also chat to dfaure or vkrause and see if they have any idea
on kf6 dates
d_ed (@d_ed:kde.org)
    we have a frameworks meeting today at 4pm my time
    which I should promote here
Jonathan Esk-Riddell
    Monday 15:00 UTC / 17:00 CEST on
    https://meet.kde.org/b/ada-mi8-aem!
    KF6
    You have been invited to join KF6 using BigBlueButton. To join,
click the link above and enter your name.
d_ed (@d_ed:kde.org)
    that's the one
Jonathan Esk-Riddell
    groovy, meeting over I think unless anyone has anything
Carl Schwan