Monday meeting notes for 4/11/2021

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 11:39:33 BST 2021

Nico
* The only thing I want to draw attention to is the .kde-ci.yml files for Plasma
* We really should get those in place since that blocks a wider
rollout of gitlab CI
[discussion]
Arjen: yeah I think the frameworks work was scripted and that script
could potentially be reused for other modules
Nico: But we don't have the individual frameworks deps for Plasma in
the current metadata, have we?
We rely on frameworksumbrella which is not a thing any more
So not sure how a script would wor
Marco: so all of those need to be added by hand in the metadata?
Nico: Yes
Marco: can deps be extrapolated from cmake:
Bhushan: There's a CMake command to generate the dependency graph

Carl
* https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kirigami/-/merge_requests/386
Would be nice to have it in Kirigami respin since it fixes some nasty
bugs in the Kirigami settings page using in Koko and Kalendar and
blocks porting NeoChat to it

--
Marco Martin