D26675: [sddm-theme] Don't have a broken reveal password button

Ahmad Samir noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 1 15:11:15 BST 2021

ahmadsamir added a comment.

  In D26675#678811 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26675#678811>, @bharadwaj-raju wrote:

  > Is there an SDDM issue to track this? Because I edited the file to make `revealPasswordButtonShown` true, and the button shows up just fine. Which makes me think this might've been fixed in SDDM.

  I am not sure, but I think the issue is when the breeze icon theme isn't available, then the button would be shown without an icon, i.e. invisible, and we got bug reports of users hitting hit by mistake. Given the nature of the text box we're dealing with here, hitting that invisible button by mistake is problematic security-wise.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace