Monday meeting notes for 14/06/2021

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Mon Jun 14 14:43:52 BST 2021

On 6/14/21 5:11 AM, Marco Martin wrote:
> David R
> * Krunner shortcut migration in 5.22 contained two errors
> * 1. from 5.21 to 5.22  fixed by
> https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-workspace/-/merge_requests/921
> * And from really old plasma (before we were using desktop file for shortcust
> to 5.22) fixed by https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-workspace/-/
> merge_requests/927 which I'm gonna merge today

FWIW my wife complained about this yesterday and gave me The Look when I
told her, "Yeah, sorry it broke, it'll be fixed in a few days."

KGlobaAccel seems somewhat fragile; I feel like every time anyone
touches anything about it, stuff breaks. Is it possible to improve unit
test coverage for it?

Nate