Akademy Plasma Bof

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Jun 8 01:36:50 BST 2021

On Mon, Jun 7, 2021 at 10:43 AM Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Do we want a plasma bof at akademy?
> often we do a full day one, which may or may not be useful,
> depending on what topic we do have.
> Personally i would like to make one about plasma 6
> Any day/time preference? other topics?

We sure should have BoFs, I'd prefer if we have different topics per
slot to see whether I must be in a session or not, since it's
inevitable that we get parallel sessions.

A "State of Plasma on Wayland" session could be useful as well.

On last week's Plasma Mobile meeting we also discussed having a
"Creating Plasma Mobile apps" BoF as well. We can also include that as
Plasma. ;)

As for time, I'm planning to be around for Akademy, so it's a matter
of not colliding, but for me let's just pick a sensible time and hope
for the best.

Cheers!
Aleix