plasma_install_package vs plasma_install_bundled_package

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 15:39:51 BST 2021

At some point we decided we wanted to ship plasmoids in qrc files.
we started to do it, but then between bugs, and people strongly
disagreeing we reverted all of it just before the plasma release
(however, framework was already released, so had to stay)

So i guess the whole plasma_install_bundled_package should be
deprecated now, unless someone really feels is really the way to go...