D29028: feat(wayland): add Wrapland plugin

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 21 01:05:49 BST 2020

romangg added a comment.

  In D29028#653192 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29028#653192>, @apol wrote:

  > I don't really see why we'd want to support something that is not offering ABI stability and doesn't push Plasma in any direction.

  It is offering in the same way ABI stability as most other components of Plasma, i.e. until a new major Plasma release.

  Why is this even relevant? The build is optional. Distros not providing Wrapland won't be affected by it.

  If this rejection is for political reasons just say so directly. You have already hinted at that with "doesn't push Plasma in any direction". Please think about what you are doing here.

REPOSITORY
  R110 KScreen Library