D25381: Make QPushButton/QToolButton the same height as QLineEdit

Yunhe Guo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 19 12:02:29 GMT 2019

guoyunhe added a comment.

  In QML applications, buttons and line edits are already same height, the same height as QLineEdit in Qt Widgets applications. If we increase the height of QLineEdit, we have to change QML components' height, too. The amount of work will be bigger. If a view contains a lot of QLineEdit/QComboBox rows (like many KCM views), the content might overflow. So it is safer to make button height shorter.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze