D18809: Image Wallpaper Slideshow - display the list of images that will be shown

David Redondo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 27 12:55:18 GMT 2019

davidre added a comment.

  In D18809#419441 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18809#419441>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > I have a sequence that breaks.
  >
  > Add /opt/kde5/share/wallpapers
  >  Add /opt/kde5/share/wallpapers/Cascade
  >
  > (weirdly this last one now lists every size separately!)
  >
  > Remove the latter, nothing updates

  Hi I see a different behavior. If I add a subfolder of a added folder nothing changes. If I remove it the images in it are removed, however they should be retained as they're included by the parent folder. Here The other way around all pictures are removed even though the ones on the subfolder should be retained.
  F6642848: test.mp4 <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6642848>

  F6642849: test2.mp4 <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6642849>

  I can see it listing all sizes, if I just add the package. I think this is a bug in BackgroundFinder::run. It doesn't find ./metadata.desktop. If you add just the package folder and enable the commented out qCDebug statements or inspect m_SlideshowBackgrounds after starting a slideshow you can see that all sizes are added to the slideshow.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace