D19077: Redesign the theme preview window

Krešimir Čohar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 25 21:42:22 GMT 2019

rooty added a comment.

  Maybe we should switch tack - the other KCMs just state "Icon theme by Author" or "Cursor theme by Author" in their tooltips.
  We could just do that here. "Theme by Author"

  The license and email/web addresses of the author don't seem to be crucial information and we can just leave them out.
  And this leaves us with Theme Name by Author, which is a simple if-else problem (if author then both else just name).
  The Author's name could be made into a link (to their email address, provided they provided one).

REPOSITORY
  R123 SDDM Configuration Panel (KCM)