D19281: Highlight the hovered item in the task group tooltip

Michail Vourlakos noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 24 19:09:07 GMT 2019

mvourlakos requested changes to this revision.
mvourlakos added a comment.

  1. you must rebase it with master somehow otherwise I cant test/review this
  2. I like the idea but I dont like how it looks, I find it too intrusive. I could accept the following as a feature for this:

    a. When the mouse hovers previews changes its mouse icon to a hand like web links are doing b. the bottom line could be used also in that case maybe by showing it and changing its color e.g. from theme but not buttoFocusColor that is used from active task something other from the theme palette

REPOSITORY
  R878 Latte Dock