D18245: [DrKonqi] Create QApplication in a scope to fix possible deadlock

Thiago Macieira noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 23 21:03:51 GMT 2019

thiago added a comment.

  The patch is innocuous. I don't see *how* it can solve anything, though, because I don;'t know what DrKonqu::cleanup does.

  The commit message is nonsense. This problem has nothing to do with D-Bus. That's a red  herring, because the QDBusConnection thread only exits after all open QDBusConnections close (including QDBusMessages holding them). The problem appears to be the XCB thread, stuck waiting for something, somehow, inside XCloseDisplay.

REPOSITORY
  R871 DrKonqi