D19179: Use PointingHand when hovering links in Label

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 20 17:12:06 GMT 2019

leinir added a comment.

  In D19179#416222 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19179#416222>, @filipf wrote:

  > I had to use I think identical code precisely for this use case recently, however it resulted in increased spacing in ColumnLayout (right after MouseArea). Now I'm just a novice tinkerer so apologies if the question is stupid, but could it cause similar issues if implemented here?

  Since the MouseArea is contained within the Label, it should have no effect at all on anything outside it (if i understand your "right after MouseArea" correctly, the MouseArea was a child of the layout, not a child of an item inside the layout? if not, then certainly that is an oddity and i'd greatly appreciate seeing that, though perhaps not in this comment thread ;) )

REPOSITORY
  R858 Qt Quick Controls 2: Desktop Style