D19134: Multiply radius by 0.5 in calculateBlurStdDev()

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 19 16:44:54 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Sorry, we had discussed this with @zzag in the #VDG <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/vdg/> room and I (perhaps erroneously?) left with the impression that this was set at its previous value to preserve a certain look-and-feel, and was therefore something we could change since we were adjusting that look-and-feel elsewhere. I did test it and didn't notice any visual regressions.

  Can you clarify what problems this change causes?

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze