D19118: Add (and use) a LinkLabel component

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 18 13:21:05 GMT 2019

leinir created this revision.
leinir added reviewers: apol, ngraham, Discover Software Store.
leinir added a project: Discover Software Store.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
leinir requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The component, which is deliberately very simple. just adds the functionality to Label of ensuring we have a hand cursor when hovering over a link in the Label component. This is required due to missing functionality in both Text and QCC2's Label components, which have no mouse cursor changing abilities. There is a Qt bug regarding the issue, mentioned in this new component's code, but so far it looks unlikely to get a "real" fix anytime soon, so, for less headachiness, this component (which simply takes code we already had in one place and applies it slightly more widely and generically)...

  BUG:404309

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store

AFFECTED FILES