D19006: Use KCM name in KCM header

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 14 16:27:05 GMT 2019

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  A clear bug. I always wondered why the QTWidgets KCMs got their header text from the comment field in the desktop file while the QML KCMs got it from the KAboutData string. +1 for always consistently using the KAboutData string.

  Looks like this results in the Boot Splash KCM having an empty header. Once this lands, we need to make sure we fix that before 5.16.

REPOSITORY
  R124 System Settings

BRANCH
  use-kcm-name-in-kcm-header (branched from master)