D8449: Have a default backend (if one available)

Ivan Čukić noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 25 19:37:07 UTC 2017

ivan added a comment.

  I was not clear enough probably - I meant that "Have a default backend" does not warrant a change to the UI. Especially when it makes the UI more complex.

  Or even more precisely - if this were to be split into two patches (1) Change to the UI (2) Making CryFS the default, the (2) would be approved.

  p.s. BTW, do you have push access? If not, and you plan to help around with Vault (which would be great), you should probably ask for it.

REPOSITORY
  R845 Plasma Vault