Notes on Plasma BoF, monday morning

Jan Grulich jgrulich at redhat.com
Mon Jul 24 12:43:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

sorry if this gets weird formatting as I'm writing this through a tablet using our terrible web UI.

About missing network manager configuration module. I still have a student who is trying to implement this as part of his bachelor thesis. Problem is he hasn't been really active so I'm not really optimistic, but he might as well surprise me. He still has couple of months to finish it on the other hand. If he fails you can count on me to work on this or at least ask me for any help, this is still area where I know some stuff.

Regards from Cyprus,
Jan