[Differential] [Commented On] D4358: [cursors] Add 36px (1.5 scaling) size for Breeze and Breeze Snow Cursors

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 31 10:51:09 UTC 2017

subdiff added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4358#81742, @broulik wrote:

  > Can you make sure you don't have any duplicate files and symlink them as needed?

  Could you give me an example? I just ran the build script, which automatically should only symlink files, instead of duplicating them. Don't know, why there were duplicates before anyway. Maybe they were created with an earlier version of the script, which didn't have the symlink feature.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

EMAIL PREFERENCES