[Differential] [Request, 6 lines] D4353: [Applet Configuration] Add mnemonics for dialog buttons

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 30 16:33:11 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
broulik set the repository for this revision to R119 Plasma Desktop.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Unfortunately due to the way Breeze style and QtQuick Controls 1 work you cannot see them unless you hold Alt and then hover the button to trigger an update. At least you can press Alt+O/C/A (or localized variants) now to okay/cancel/apply.

TEST PLAN
  Dunno how to hint this to translators properly - in German "Abbrechen" would be A whereas "Anwenden" should become "N"... we don't get this automatism we have with widgets :(

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  desktoppackage/contents/configuration/AppletConfiguration.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES