[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D3931: [Plasma folderview] Replace "Up" button with "Back" button in listview mode

hein (Eike Hein) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 6 05:29:55 UTC 2017

hein requested changes to this revision.
hein added a comment.

  I don't want two props in the model - I want it to remain simple and simply provide data for one location. It should be oblivious to the configuration concerns of its user. This is in line with KDirModel, too. Please implement in the suggested way.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES