Plasma Mobile on the Librem 5

Zlatan Todoric zlatan.todoric at puri.sm
Wed Aug 30 18:22:16 UTC 2017

On 08/30/2017 03:43 PM, Matthias Klumpp wrote:
> [...]
>> Would it make sense to get together and look at Plasma Mobile and
>> Purism's plans, and devise a possible strategy and next steps? Maybe
>> get together in a video conference with everybody interested in this
>> project, and see how we can work out common ground and plans, and how
>> we can kick things off?
> I would like that a lot, I think it's a good way forward.
> @Zlatan, what do you think?
> We would need to have a bit of internal discussion first though, and
> maybe need to wait for the campaign to succeed first.
>
> Cheers,
>     Matthias

Absolutely agree, that once we have successful campaign (otherwise we
are without device and on ground zero again), we should (and in this
case we will) sit down with KDE community and discuss the effort forward
in detail as I am also internally proponent of plasma-mobile readiness
compare to current GNOME stack.

Happy hacking,