[Differential] [Commented On] D2270: Try to be more clever about what sink to use for volume control

drosca (David Rosca) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 24 19:26:25 UTC 2016

drosca added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in device.cpp:68
> Use the values from pa_sink_state ?

libpulse has pa_sink_state and pa_source_state, but here it is in Device - so for both sink and source. I can change it to use either PA_SOURCE_* or PA_SINK_* values (which are both exactly the same) but it won't be entirely "correct" (same as just using integer values).

> davidedmundson wrote in device.h:128
> it's worth initialising this to Unknown.

I used old-style initialization in constructor, will change it.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAPA Plasma Audio Volume Applet

BRANCH
  preferred-devices (branched from master)

EMAIL PREFERENCES