[Differential] [Commented On] D2089: Rewrite Window List plasmoid.

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 11 00:38:15 UTC 2016

davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> hein wrote in main.qml:70
> Oh the Math.max() is because the margin sizes differ for some themes and this avoids ui jumps in cases like that -- another real world fix ...

The main bug I'm complaining about isn't you using the margins, it's about how you're then not putting the items in that frame - which is literally the point of the frame.

It happens to be that viewitem/normal is completely transparent on Breeze, but you can't rely on that being the case for all themes.

Plus you don't get the mousedown->selected effect. Krunner is a good example of that working.  (btw, that uses ViewItem and most certainly doesn't "break for the user")

...and if you do think it's better to get rid viewitem/normal viewitem/selected - (which tbh I'd be fine with, the current themeing doesn't match ListView's highligh API as it didn't exist at the time)  then we *need* to make sure our component matches.

Not s

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES