[Differential] [Request, 2 lines] D2098: [System Tray] Use TableView viewport to determin column width

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 6 09:33:37 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
broulik set the repository for this revision to rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This prevents the scroll bar overlapping its contents.

  BUG: 365099
  FIXED-IN: 5.7.1

TEST PLAN
  Resized the window like crazy to test whether we would end up in an endless layout loop like we did with the wallpaper but since we don't change the height of the items ever this did not happen.

  No more scroll bar overlapping contents

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/systemtray/package/contents/ui/ConfigEntries.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES