Collecting new/improved stuff in 5.1 for promo

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Mon Sep 29 21:10:06 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,
I'm sure we can help Sebas and David for the release promo by collecting what
we've done since 5.0, so I'm starting with what the VDG has done or
contributed to:
- Icons (added tons of icons to the Breeze theme, plus reworked the Systray
icons to match the general theme)
- Breeze widget theme
- Look & feel / Megathemes KCM
- Plasmoid alternatives switcher
- Klipper Plasmoid
- System load viewer Plasmoid
- HIG restructuring to improve usability (not exactly a Plasma feature, but
since Gnome promoted their new HIG with the 3.14 release...)
- Visual glitch fixes

We'll gladly provide more details on any of those points if required!
Cheers,
Thomas