Background for login, splash, and lockscreen

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Mon Jun 23 06:42:27 UTC 2014

Ok so I have to ask (because my mum once told me as a child, slow people ask a
lot of questions - but only complete idiots don't) :)

Place be nice.

Wouldn't it be possible to have the wallpaper picker pick the login wallpaper
as well? I mean say I choose a wallpaper with a photo of a dog or something -
can't the wallpaper picker, blur it with gaussian blur at the time of picking,
saving it in a special folder and at the same time deleting the past blurred
wallpaper?

So that when you log in you have your current wallpaper, blured as background?

/Jens