Problems in building

Sinny Kumari ksinny at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 07:06:59 UTC 2014

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 12:28 PM, Devanshu Jain
<devanshu.jain919 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi!
> I am using Kubuntu 13.10.
> But, I don't understand the 3rd question!

I was referring to git. You can check  which branch currently you are on by
running "git branch" command inside a git project. Since, Plasma Media
Center uses git version control system, you can check there too.

 Anyway, mostly you would be on master branch. In case you are attending
conf.kde.in conference, please meet me during break so that I can help you
faster else I will reply to this email regarding what you need to do

http://www.sinny.in