Review Request 106448: replace old kickoff with kickoff-qml

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Fri Aug 8 19:00:24 UTC 2014

> Wild idea: Maybe we sort of need to integrate activity stuff
> at the KConfig level even? So keys can have an activity-
> specific value?

I think that would be an overkill. And would move kconfig much higher in the
tier-level organization.

Hmh, or you were saying to put it in plasma config interface at the level of
kconfig?

I don't think it is that simple - in this particular example, the per-activity
stuff lives alongside the non-per-activity ones. You can define a favourite to
be only on a specific activity, or to be on all.

Cheerio,
Ivan

KDE, ivan.cukic at kde.org, http://ivan.fomentgroup.org/
gpg key id: 850B6F76, keyserver.pgp.com