Next Plasma bug day or bug week(?)

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 16:26:28 UTC 2013

Hello!

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 5:47 PM, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:
> I'd say no to that, there's just too many things lacking, opening it up for
> bugs now would mean that we get such a large number of "yeah, we know that"
> bugs, that we'd end up triaging a lot, without any real benefit. Let's run a
> couple of weeks dogfooding first, and then open it up for bugs.

No No! I don;t want to say that, open it for bug reports.. I know that
"yes it is already broken, we know it!" I wanted to ask about bug
days.. One mentioned here,

http://aseigo.blogspot.in/2011/11/plasma-bug-days.html

So by that we can solve bugs in both Plasma2 and stable branch and
Plasma 2 will be bug free (/me winks) release.

Thanks!

--
Bhushan Shah

http://bhush9.github.io