[RFC] Moving Wishlist Items to Brainstorm

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Tue May 28 12:23:54 UTC 2013

In data martedì 28 maggio 2013 21:17:05, Luiz Romário Santana Rios ha scritto:

> So, the idea is to move wishlist bugs away from bugzilla, repost them
> in the brainstorm forum, and then post the most upvoted ideas back
> into bugzilla, where interested devs will actually look for ideas?

That was our idea when we worked on it at the time. Some comments on this:

- most votes doesn't really count per se as it's skewed by the number of
voters: last time I categorized ideas, I used the algorithm employed also by
Reddit and it worked nicely
- Currently the selection is manual. I often thought about a way of having
ideas sent to Bugzilla, however this is not possible save for copy/pasting
(I'm no good with PHP, so hacking on that is out of my league)

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter