Battery Monitor revamp

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Mon May 27 08:53:58 UTC 2013

I feel better when I see it more accurately. My experience shows that battery icons are usually way too pessimistic or way too optimistic.
Now it shows two of five bars although the battery is still half full. And once it goes 20% or below it is red although 20% means half an hour of battery life left.
I'd be fine with dropping the overlay if we had 10 linear steps for the icon rather than 5 which are unequally distributed.